J&R BROTHER CORP LIMITED provide novelty things!
Why does the LED Rechargeable Desk Table Lamp fail to light up?
LED Rechargeable Desk Table Lamp is a desk lamp that uses LED, or light-emitting diode, as its light source. LED is a solid-state semiconductor device that can directly convert electricity into light. So what is the reason why the LED Rechargeable Desk Table Lamp does not light up during use? Let’s take a look at it briefly!
1. LED Rechargeable Desk Table Lamp
1. The battery is damaged and has no electricity, nor can it be charged
2. Charging circuit failure
3. Turn on the light while charging, causing the LED to burn out
2. Battery-only LED desk lamp
1. The printed circuit looks intact, but there are invisible breaks
2. The battery is dead or unable to supply power (such as poor contact)
3. Due to excessive current (manufacturers have designed the LED current to be too large in order to make the lamp brighter, which will greatly shorten the life of the LED. In this case, the LED is often dimmed to not bright), causing the LED to burn out.
In summary, the reason why the LED Rechargeable Desk Table Lamp does not light up when in use is introduced.
Copyright © 2020 J&R BROTHERS CORP.,LTD. 粤ICP备10221024号 Powered by www.300.cn