LED lamp replacement and precautions
1: Maintenance and management method
There are three ways to replace LED lamps as follows, and choose different replacement methods according to different situations:
1. Individual replacement method
Replace the lamps as long as they are not on. This method is suitable for small lighting equipment and is convenient for replacement.
2. Collective replacement method
Even if there are lights that are not on, if the planned replacement time is not reached, or the number does not reach a certain amount, they will not be replaced. This is suitable for a large number of lamps, even if there are lights that are not on, it will not have much impact, or it is inconvenient to replace place
Two: Precautions for daily operation
1. If the power is temporarily cut off in the lighting place, the switch of the lighting appliance should be turned off, and then turned on after the power is normal, so as to avoid the sudden power supply causing excessive impact on the appliance
2. When multiple groups of lighting appliances are turned on, the switches should be turned on separately. Do not control too many lamps or too large lighting areas through one group of controls, which will also cause impact when switching
3. When the lighting place is working normally, avoid temporarily using high-power and high-power consumption equipment. When such equipment is switched on and off, it will have a very large impact on the lamps and appliances.
4. Detect and control the power supply voltage to prevent the voltage from being too high or too low, which will affect the normal working life of the lamps and damage the lamps in severe cases.
5. Pay attention to the ventilation in the installation area of the lamp, and clean it regularly. When cleaning, observe whether the ventilation or the ventilation holes are blocked.